GanttPRO Startup Program Terms and Conditions
GanttPRO may determine your eligibility for the Extended Trial Period and whether to issue an Extended Trial Period in its sole discretion. GanttPRO may also change the program eligibility criteria at any time in its sole discretion. Current program eligibility criteria include:
- you are a startup business or startup accelerator or startup incubator for 3 years or less;
- you have a public company website and a unique company email domain (generic email domains and stealth websites will not be accepted);
- you have 30 or less employees in your organization as of the date of GanttPRO Startup Program application;
- you have not undergone a change of control, initial public offering, or funding round;
- you must not have previously purchased a paid GanttPRO license or received any other coupon code or discount from GanttPRO.
You may only use one Extended Trial Period, and not use a Extended Trial Period in combination with any other offers, and not share details of your offer with any third party. The Extended Trial Period may only be used once and cannot be applied to prior payments or to other purchases. The duration of an Extended Trial Period cannot exceed six months for all members of your GanttPRO account.
GanttPRO may suspend or deactivate your Extended Trial Period if you violate these terms and conditions or for any other reason and in its sole discretion. Extended Trial Period is not currency or property, is not redeemable for cash and has no monetary value. GanttPRO may stop providing Extended Trial Periods at any time, for any reason, and in its sole discretion.
By applying for or receiving an Extended Trial Period, you grant GanttPRO permission to refer to you, as well as a worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use your name, logo, and other marks to identify you as a GanttPRO customer and Extended Trial Period participant in GanttPRO marketing materials.
September 26, 2022